RM48.00 - RM58.00
SAE Grade: 50% Red
Avalanche Coolant / Antifreese is a ready-to-use, phosphate-free, silicate-free, nitrite-free and borate-free, ethylene glycol-based coolant that is designed to provide exceptional wet sleeve liner cavitation and corrosion protection of all cooling system metals.
Avalanche Coolant / Antifreeze is formulated with organic corrosion inhibitors to provide total cooling system protection for on-road and off-road use. Due to advnaced organic corrosion inhibitors technology Avalanche Coolants eliminates the need for Supplemental Coolant Additives (SCAs) as required when using conventional coolants.
Avalanche Coolant / Antifreeze is recommended for all types of heavy-duty diesel, gasoline and natural gas engines, stationary engine appications regardless of fuel type being used. Also suitable for marine cooling systems where freeze protection is needed. Mixed fleets where both light-duty and heavy-duty trucks are present.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Designed for use in engines running EGR and SCR technologies that can increase cooling system temperatures
- Eliminates the cost of SCAs
- Fully compatible with other quality Organic Acid (OAT) and Nitrited Organic Acid (NOAT) heavy-duty extended life coolants
- Nonabrassive formula can improve water pump seal life
- Optimal hard water compatibility and reduced hard water scale
- Provides outstanding long-term elastomer compatibility
PERFORMANCE LEVELS: Meets and Exceeds:
- BS 6580
- ASTM D3306
HEALTH & SAFETY, ENVIRONMENT:
Prolonged and repeated contact with oil may cause skin disorders. Avoid contect. Wash immediately with soap and water. Do not discharge used oil in to drains or the environment. Disoise to an authorized used oil collection point. For further information on Safety Guidelines please refer to MSDS available on our website www.lubrex.net